Main Duties And Responsibilities To Be Accomplished :
- Promote Company Products and Services to achieve the set of KPI and Targets.
- To implement, execute and achieve sales plan in line with the company’s goals.
- To work closely with Sales Manager to ensure maximum performance.
- Visit and service customer accounts and to develop new business.
- To build close relationships with the existing and potential clients.
- Provides Marketing Intelligence and gather all related information on market activities.
- Prepare slides presentation and presents to clients as and when required.
- Monitor closely on debtor aging.
- Prepare Weekly/Monthly Performance Report on Business activities.
- To perform any ad-hoc assignments given by The Management.
- Diploma or Degree in any discipline with 2-5 years of working experience in sales preferable in medical device industry.
- Those without qualification but with proven track records in medical device industry are encouraged to apply.
- Persuasive and results-oriented.
- Pleasant personality with good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Able to work independently and a good team player.
- Willing to travel and has own transport.
- Good team player.
- Able to work independently.
- High Level of Integrity.
- Result oriented.
- Active & Aggressive.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidate. Kindly email the updated CV with relevant documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org before February 15, 2018. Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.