1. Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
2. Services existing accounts, obtain orders and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors
3. Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
4. Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
5. Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
6. Keeps management / superior informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily reports, weekly work plans and monthly and annual territory analyses.
7. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules and merchandising techniques.
8. Recommends changes in products, service and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
9. Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
10. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
11. Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
12. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications / Skills:
1. Customer service.
2. Meeting sales goals.
3. Closing skills.
4. Territory management.
5. Prospecting skills.
8. Product knowledge.
9. Presentation skills.
10. Client relationships.
11. Motivation for sales.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
1. Business Administrative / Business Studies (Diploma) with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales or business administration preferred.
2. One to two years of industry sales experience.
3. Familiarity with office software and phone systems.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org