Main Duties And Responsibilities To Be Accomplished :
- Responsible for production processes and control.
- Assist Plant Manager in achieving production output, quality and on time delivery targets.
- Provide training to production team prior to new process/product introduction.
- Implement continuous process improvement and cost saving programs.
- Ensure equipment and machines are properly calibrated for accuracy.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or production.
- At Least 3 years of working experience in production operations specially in plastic based medical device manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge in ISO 13485 will be an added advantage.
- Work based in Sungai Petani.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidate. Kindly email the updated CV with relevant documentation to email@example.com before February 15, 2018. Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.