Main Duties And Responsibilities To Be Accomplished :
- Manage Quality Control and Customer Complaint.
- Ensuring Product Quality meet customers’/regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring prompt investigation and respond to complaints concerning product performance.
- Ensuring QC System and Quality Management System comply with relevant governing bodies’ requirement.
- Ensuring all subordinates performing their work in accordance to the set standards.
- Improve and maintain quality control (QC) and Quality management system (QMS) related to QC Department.
- To monitor the performance of, and progress in, the QMS related to QC Department. Identify problems in the QMS and initiate corrective and preventive actions if necessary.
- Provide relevant technical support to both internal & external customers including training and visits.
- Enhance existing product quality assurance activities.
- Training and development of department staff.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, Science or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field of manufacturing industry.
- Strong in Statistical Process Control, Communication, Negotiation, Presentation, Problem Solving and People Management skill.
- Knowledge in ISO 13485/CE marking will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sungai Petani, Kedah.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidate. Kindly email the updated CV with relevant documentation to email@example.com before February 15, 2018. Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.