Main Duties And Responsibilities To Be Accomplished :
- Primary responsible for planning, ensuring and oversee the smooth and efficient working of supply chain workflow and warehouse operations.
- The activities include efficient management of the warehouse operations in inventory control, transport and logistics coordination, shipping documentations and storage management.
- Responsible of organizing and executing the procurement activities with the objective of achieving the most competitive price and effective supply for the organization.
- Establish control and targets in areas of delivery performance, storage costs and monitors the performance of all supply and logistics activities to ensure operational efficiency and maximum profitability.
- Responsible for effective planning, execution and alignment of warehousing activities comprising of inbound, outbound, good returns, picking, packing, quality and liaise with logistic service providers to achieve optimum efficiency level.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Logistic/Transportation, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of warehouse & logistic best practices, strong analytical & problem solving / decision making abilities.
- Computer literate, possess knowledge in ISO Management. Good command of spoken and written Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Able to work independently with minimum or no supervision.
- Work effectively and efficiently in highly collaborative team environment.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidate. Kindly email the updated CV with relevant documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org before February 15, 2018. Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.