Regular SVLP Cuffed
- Safe & effective airway management.
- Suitable for general & emergency applications.
- User friendly for anaesthetist & patients.
- Easy insertion and less trauma.
- Intended use for general anaesthesia, intensive care and emergency.
- Airway management and mechanical ventilation.
- Made from medical grade PVC and non-toxic material.
- Effective design allows for easy connection to the suction line.
- Right degree of stiffness, flexibility and kink resistance.
- Smooth and soft distal tip to facilitate safe insertion.
- Provided with radiopaque marking for correct tube placement.
- Recommended for both oral and nasal placement.
Instruction for Use:
- Use aseptic technique.
- Test integrity before intubation.
- Inflate cuff with a luer-tip syringe then deflate air from cuff after test inflation.
- Ensure that the 15 mm connector is firmly attaced into the endotracheal tube.
- Perform intubation following the currently accepted handling of the product during intubation.
- Inflate cuff with sufficient air to provide an effective seal at the desired lung inflation pressure.
- Remove Luer-tip syringe from the valve to effect closing of the one-way valve.
Packaging: 10 pcs. / box, sterile.